Hey, good looking! Want your photography to look as good as you do?
Why do I need a professional headshot?
Think that a professional headshot is just reserved for members of the board?
Your social media profiles are full of images of your life which form part of your personal and corporate brand. It’s important to provide potential clients with the best quality images to represent you and having a professional headshot is a great way to do it!
It’s important to know the impact having a professional headshot can have on your career. Did you know that LinkedIn profiles with a professional headshot receive 14 times more views than profiles without?
With sites like LinkedIn and Twitter being scoured by recruiters to find fresh talent on a daily basis and potential prospects researching you before booking that first meeting, putting in that little bit more effort and having a professional headshot will create a positive impression.
So, investing in a professional headshot is a great investment for your future and will allow you to make that perfect first impression.
Still not convinced?
Here are five quick tips on why you should invest in professional headshot:
- It promotes your professionalism. Looking professional to potential clients or employers who haven’t met you before could be the difference between them agreeing to that first meeting and not bothering.
- It reminds people who you are. How many times have you been at a networking event and forgotten somebody’s name? Having people recognise you on all your social media platforms will make them more inclined to hit that follow button!
- Consistent branding across all your social media platforms is key and having a headshot which aligns with both your personal and corporate brand will really help improve your online presence.
- Your headshot will tell a story. It’s up to you what that story is. Do you want it to be that bleary-eyed person on a boozy night in Skegness or a smart and powerful individual your contacts can’t afford not to work with?
- A professional headshot photographer will know how to pose you. Most people will believe they aren’t very photogenic but having a professional headshot photographer behind the camera who knows how to bring out the best in you will produce fantastic results which will improve your self-confidence.
Hopefully, you’ll now agree that having a professional headshot isn’t just for the board and everybody needs one.
With a fantastic headshot to open up new opportunities, your career will surely grow.
If you want to get in touch to discuss updating your own headshot then please get in touch.